Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekending

Well what a gorgeous, sunny weekend, with just the right mix of doings and nothings. Here's a little snapshot.

Oh hi there. Long time no see.

I re-aquainted myself with my sewing room. Too long my friend, too long. Of course I ventured upstairs with the intention of making something for my new nephew but (ahem) ended up making something for myself. I shall have to do a sewing post soon...



We took Marvin with us to the warehouse today for our coffee fix (and his fetch-ball fix which is perfect on a Sunday when the parking lot is empty) . Goodness me, it killed me watching how sedate and obliging he was to the boys, slack lead the whole time and sitting promptly when told with a wag of a certain 2 yr old's finger to do so!

Warehouse ladder 'driving'

Driving the ladder. Little H made up a song, the lyrics went something like "driving. We're driving. Going to the plaaaaaay ground. The biiiiiig one. Driving. We're driving. Beep beep!" (Click on the image for a larger size if you want to see the gorgeous expression on Little H's face while singing).

We also did some gardening, re-arranged the furniture, attended a cocktail party (child free all sophisticated-like!) and made fresh spelt pasta. Oh, and I even managed to sneak away for a couple of hours for my Tai Chi class. Can tomorrow be Saturday again please? Wouldn't mind another 2 days of what we just had thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment