Hey, we're back!
In the tradition of Soulemama, here's this weeks moment. But breaking with tradition this week I simply can not go word-less on this post. Nor can I settle on just one photo. Today we bought Little D a bike. His first. He rode it without training wheels right off! Just got on it and off he went. Oh man, he thought it was the bees knees. It was fantastic to watch. A real milestone. I am so happy for him.
Look at that proud little bike-rider. :) congrats on the big accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful moment to have captured, one to treasure.
ReplyDeleteThese are great pictures!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Nice job. What a sweet capture of a great feat. Here's me :
ReplyDeletehttp://www.babybythesea.net/
awww, I am so tickled that you have shared such a fabulous time in your lives. what fun!
ReplyDeletewhat a moment! it looks beautiful where you are!!
ReplyDelete