Sleepy head
Rocking tummy time
Enjoying her first visit to a hotel last weekend
Road tripping it to Melbourne
Bedtime cuddles with Hugo
Gummy face
Hope that satisfies you Mrs Wishy Washy!
We be Lou (mummy), Will (daddy), and our gorgeous boys Little D and Little H. Here's our blog about what we've been doing.
You made my day Lou Poo!!!!!!!!!!! And I can't believe how much she has grown! Absolutely gorgeous xxxx
ReplyDeleteA few hours later and I'm back here again! Martha Rose is SUCH a cutie and I REALLY miss her. I think you should come for a visit - we'll take good care of you all I promise!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey're the worst photos ever! Must pick up my SLR more often. Wish you were closer so you could capture this little ones babyhood with your awesome camera/skills!
Deleteoh they are so delectable xx
ReplyDeleteSorry I am totally just barging in here. Lou I found you via the Sydney Cyclist website as I am a mum of 2 (3years and 18 months) and read about your experience with the free radical on your bike.
ReplyDeleteIf you have the time can I pick your brain? I am so keen to get either a free radical or an edge runner (the whole bike) and would love to know how long you used your's if you still love it and if you would recommend, plus where did you buy yours and was it hard to fit?
Thanks so much and sorry for high jacking your post.
Regards
Megan Gibson
meg.gibson@optusnet.com.au
Hi Megan, I've been trying to email you but unsuccessfully. Would love to share my experience, answer your questions! Shoot me an email - louise@camposcoffee.com
DeleteI also saw yr comment on Sydney cyclist- l'll try to reply there if I don't hear from you:-)