Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Seven Color Crystal Boll [sic]

We did a little experiment today. Well, less experiment and more observation. Mum gave the kids these little packets of magic fairy balls. Or as the packet says - "Seven Color Crystal Boll (designed in Korea)".


Goodness know what the hell these are made of, something similar to those water crystals you can add to pot plants to help with water retention I'm guessing. Anyhow, we decided to avoid actually touching the stuff because, well, we don't know what it is and the packaging doesn't give any clues as to what the ingredients are!

30 minutes

On the back of the packet it says exactly this - " product use information 1. add water 400G on the product. about 4 hours it will grow up 2. one clear beauty satiety face will grow up. I will help you too much".

2 hours

Not sure about this co called 'clear beauty satiety face'. Can you see anything there I'm not seeing?

After soaking over night

I guess we could use them as vases. Or just leave them here on the counter for a little while to look at, just because.

1 comment: