Friday, December 17, 2010

this moment

In the tradtion of soulemama, here's this weeks moment. No words, just a moment from our week that we'd like to remember...



6 comments:

  1. A little picasso in the making! I came by from soule mama! Cute little boys, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are super cute! I think I'm most impressed by how tidy their art stations are! :)

    I'm stopping by from Soule Mama's {This Moment}. I hope you'll do the same! You can see our moment @ http://sofiasideas.com/2010/12/17/this-moment-9/

    Sofia's Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely moment, and I absolutely adore the way you've set up this space for art! It looks so quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it that you've invested time/space in your adorable kiddos' artistic endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the picture; what a lovely workspace your boys have!

    here is my moment: http://bgtw.typepad.com/luckypennymake/2010/12/-this-moment-.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are adoralbles. Nice moment.

    This is my This Moment: http://www.giozi.com/2010/12/this-moment-llego-el-jamon.html
    Is about a ham that my husband, who is spanish, bought by internet and came this week. He was so happy like a child.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete