In the tradition of Soulemama, here's this weeks moment. No words, just a moment from our week that we'd like to remember...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We be Lou (mummy), Will (daddy), and our gorgeous boys Little D and Little H. Here's our blog about what we've been doing.
Mealtime AND at the park. Double yummy!
ReplyDeleteYum, and I love the helmet!
ReplyDeleteyummy, looks good!
ReplyDeletemy moment also involves food, a little mama time:
http://humbleluna.blogspot.com/2011/02/this-moment_18.html
great photo! fab to have found you! Are you in Australia? I've read backwards a bit, I think so, right? Your coffee plantation photos are wonderful! My Dad grows coffee (south coast NSW) and my husband and I have just moved down here to help out. You mentioned a business site, was your trip related?
ReplyDeleteinner pickle - we're in Syd. Our company is Campos Coffee - yep, we took the whole family on a business trip through Central America as part of our goal of achieving complete traceability for all of the coffee we import and setting up direct trade with the plantations. It was an amazing trip. My husband has written about it in detail on our company website - take a look! http://www.camposcoffee.com/
ReplyDelete