Friday, March 18, 2011

this moment

In the tradtion of soulemama, here's this weeks moment. No words, just a moment from our week that we'd like to remember...

6 comments:

  1. This is in an incredible photo. It could symbolize so much!

    http://www.housefullofjays.com/?p=1156

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such delicate threads. Found you via Soule Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting picture with so much texture. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. It's fragile... honestly, like I feel today. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo! I found you through Soulemama, and have spent a happy while looking through your posts. I loved your visit to your folks' place—especially your sunset shadow pic! It IS blissful to get away and recharge, isn't it. We live in city AND country just south of Sydney, so when the city gets too much we go ten minutes to the rainforest or to the beach, and when the country gets too much, we just get on a train to Sydney. Best of both worlds! Hope you have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. And a bit ironic, with the sharp point of the barb and the delicacy of spider web.

    ReplyDelete