Right now* we've been enjoying...
Dodging bubbles from the new bubble machine.
Loving the April afternoon light that is seriously THE BEST afternoon sun that our house sees all year. (Note to self, whenever we get around to upsizing - put house on market during April and schedule open house between 4 and 5.30pm!)
(two boys and 6 bags of groceries...yes it fits!)
The latest belly laughing, crack-themselves-up big time thing that Hugo and Dex have been doing.
Ring ring! Ring ring!
This sight we came across while out cycling today. Of course it's an abbreviation for sewerage. Still, made me smile. And I'll admit - glance down the old dunny lane in the direction of the arrow just to be sure there wasn't a lovely little sewing bee taking place in the back lanes of Newtown...
*"Right now" idea inspired by Soulemama.

I can't believe all those bags fit on your bike! How awesome. And I love the light spilling into your house. And I LOVE the phone feet. Too cool for words. Thank you for sharing your "right now" here :)
ReplyDeleteBubble machines are fun. Ted loves his!
ReplyDelete