Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter

We had a beautiful Easter weekend. Half spend with family - a huge gathering of extended family at Will's Aunt and Uncle's farm - and half spent relaxing at home. Here's some of it in photos...

Kite flying on Good Friday - a Bermudian tradition and one which we never miss.

Hugo held on tight and took the responsibility of kite flying very seriously.

Lunch time!

Dex was unimpressed with his pony ride!

A very popular spot - the treehouse.

An evening stroll through the paddocks

Isn't she beautiful?

Hugo is not so sure about these gigantic 'dogs' and preferred to view them from daddy's arms.

Fence-sitting by the fireside.

A teeny tiny bit giggly on our little kid-free tour to the Hunter Valley. I was anxious about leaving the kids - but do you think they cared? You saw that treehouse didn't you?!

Will showing Dex the art of Paddock Golf - it's all about missing the cow pats and hitting the ball into the mowed, not long, grass folks...

11 year old Zelda spent days organising Easter craft and a treasure hunt which all the little cousins thought was fabulous.

1 comment:

  1. What a magical Easter. Those "big dogs" ARE big! I'd jump into someone's arms too if I were little and they were near… in fact, maybe I'd do it even now, just to be that close to someone I love :) What a lovely bunch of photos, and such a happy bunch of people inside them!

    ReplyDelete