Saturday, May 14, 2011

Monkey Business

Hugo and I took an afternoon stroll to the pet store today to grab some cat food for Frankie. (Mmm, I'm not sure Frankie has ever featured here in blog-land now I think about it. Poor pets, they really get out-ranked when kidlets come along don't they)?!


Anyway. Hugo wanted to bring Monkey. Monkey has been a big part of Hugo's life for a long while now but he was originally bought for Dexter, at 7 months of age, when we were visiting New York back in 2006. Monkey goes in Hugo's doll sized Ergo, is pushed around the house in the doll's stroller, tucked beside him in his car seat or toddler seat on the back of my bike and of course snuggled with in bed. He joins us for meals out and often our daily trips to Campos for a sip of Baby Cino or hot chocolate.


There's not really a story to accompany these photos. We just went to buy cat food and I snapped Hugo and his buddy Monkey along the way. Enjoying the one on one time with my youngest - not a baby anymore *sniff* - child and the wonderful cold, clear afternoon. He chatted the whole time, non stop. Which is perfectly Hugo, he does not shut up this boy!


Monkey was treated to a repetitive game of 'accidental' dropping and I was treated to a delightful 3 yr old cracking himself up over and over again.


He did his usual 'I'm asleep and snoring' routine at the front door upon our return home, something the kids have been doing without fail for months and months now.


I am loving Recently Turned Three. This is the best age isn't it? This kid is pure cuteness times one hundred and fifty percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment