Friday, September 16, 2011

links, links and more links


Appalling.  Two posts in two weeks.  I've got nothing to say about it, no excuses.  Just. Well.  We have a life you know.  And sometimes life just happens without a whole lot of blogging.  So there.

Anyway.  I'll get back in the swing of things soon enough.  In the meantime, I present to you a list of links.  Just because.

Here's a fantastic website that the kids and I have been pouring over.  Really cool.  Take a look even if don't follow another link today, make it this one.  The kids should see this.

Attention coffee nerds.  This one is for you.  It's our latest video we made for Campos about our Cupping Rooms.  

My darling sister has entered the world of blogging.  She lives in a most beautiful place and we'll be visiting for Christmas!  Whoo!  Check it out.  

Some heavier reading for the home educators, or not, out there.  The National Home Education Research Institute.  Unfortunately it's not Australian, but much is relevant anyway.  

Some fun ideas here for what to do with pre-school age children from an out of the box pre-school teacher.

A new sewing book I wouldn't mind adding to my stash.  (It's my birthday soon.  Hint hint Will!)

And here's a blog I discovered recently that made me spit my tea with laughter - all over the keyboard, nice - and every single time I go for a look-see I end up with laughter tears running down my face.




1 comment:

  1. Shucks...I feel honored to be included in your links list!!!

    ReplyDelete