Extremely cheap* canvas shoes + fabric markers = easy way to pass a rainy afternoon.
*$6 for Dexter's size 13 and $4 for Hugo's size 9 from Kmart. Seriously, I don't want to think too much about the price because shoes sold for so little surely can not be manufactured under ethical conditions, can they?
I hope Leo Sayer was blaring in the background!!!!Welcome back to blogging land. Oh....and because you have forgotten... my name is Michelle and I'm your sister. CALL ME SOMETIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I saw this on another blog somewhere (owlet?) and loved the idea. I can see just how meticulously Dex has created his rainbow lines. I bet he loved the motion blur rainbow in that last shot!
ReplyDeleteAlex has a black pair he calls his dancing shoes as well ! They must be very comfy ! I think ours were worse at 2 pounds !! I had the guilt too : ( ... great idea to decorate them !! Dexters are awesome !!
ReplyDeletethat is just gorgeous. that shot of them up and dancing in their new shoes, so precious. so lovely to have a peek into your world again lovely one.
ReplyDelete