Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Birthday Boy(s)

Oh do stop growing please!  Hugo turned 4 last week.  FOUR! And of course his dad celebrated another birthday too.  It's pretty fun having half of our families birthdays on the same day.  I documented the day in photos, though of course there's a disproportionate amount of photos of the youngest member of our family.  We didn't fancy following Will around at work with a camera, though I managed to snap this one later in the evening of him receiving his gift...a frying pan.  Yep.  Exciting stuff huh, but really it's what he wanted! 


Our day was spent cycling to the balloon shop where Hugo picked out balloons (of course) and party hats.  He chose green as his colour of the day because he said it was daddy's favourite colour and its his birthday too you know.  It was great fun cycling home with helium balloons tied to our bikes! 


He played with his birthday presents. Favourites include a spinning top, glockenspiel and marbles.

 

 There was a lot of running around like maniacs with the balloons and we made a cake which Hugo didn't eat because, well, kid doesn't like cake!  Must be something to do with being born on the 5th of April as his father doesn't like cake either.  More for Dex and I!


And we finished the day with a late night dance party.  Hugo danced so hard he ended up crashing out in my arms about 2 minutes after asking for a cuddle around 10pm.  Dexter is still telling everyone how he stayed up until nearly midnight!  

1 comment:

  1. HOLY MOLEY!! I'm over-blogged! Incredible work Lou, no freaking wonder you were still up after midnight last night! So awesome to see you back blogging and I have given James the gift of a frying pan as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete