Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Smelly shoes and underpants

Last week the boys set up a cafe and served their customers the days specials.  Which were according to them Smelly Shoes and Dirty Underpants.  Cue hysterical laughter.  Yes, the humour of 4 and 6 yr olds; hilarious!  They laughed and laughed as they served their meals to Monkey, Baby and all their friends.





Later that day I opened the freezer to discover a lovely little dish of frozen mud.  Completely unrelated to their cafe play I'm told.  Part of An Experiment.  Ah huh!  These are the little details that I hope to remember about this time in our lives when my sons are taller than me and their shoes actually stink for real.



2 comments:

  1. that is a depressing thought...our boys taller than us with smelly feet ! i've been looking at old photos recently (deleting rubbish ones) and finding myself getting sad just looking at Alex aged two...seems such a short time ago !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it Linda! Wait til your boys are 10!!!!!
    Lou - love seeing your old toys getting a workout. I loved my Strawberry Shortcake doll - she STILL blows kisses you know (not so keen on the smell these days).

    ReplyDelete