Actually his name according to his creator is Tiny. Little D has been learning about machines and such at preschool lately and I spotted someone rather like Tiny in D's classroom yesterday at pick up time. Obviously Little D needed one of his own.

Throughout the afternoon Tiny underwent upgrades. A torch to help him blast off. His head was removed to insert an earlier creation of D's into his chest cavity - a jet pack, to also help him fly. And just as we were heading out the door to meet daddy for dinner at our favourite pizza place, I discovered my mobile phone stuck to Tiny's chest! No photo of that sorry. We were rushing out the door and I'd just enought time to rip off the sticky tape and pop my phone into my bag.

Oh and Little H spent the afternoon pursuing his own creative endeavours - covering our poor dog in dot stickers. Again, too rushed to photograph it. Marvin did his best to remove them while we were out to dinner so the opportunity was lost.
No comments:
Post a Comment