My little guy went off to the fish markets with daddy once again this morning. I snapped a photo of him turning to shout one last bye bye to me. The monkey and duck are going everywhere with Little D at the moment. And he also insists on wearing Will's Dark and Stormy Bermudian cap. Lately, I just want to press the pause button on Little H for a while, enjoy some more of his just barely 2 years old goodness, because he is growing up WAY too fast for my liking. (The alcoholic beverage reference on his cap probably doesn't help).
Saturday, June 12, 2010
BYE BYE Mum!
My little guy went off to the fish markets with daddy once again this morning. I snapped a photo of him turning to shout one last bye bye to me. The monkey and duck are going everywhere with Little D at the moment. And he also insists on wearing Will's Dark and Stormy Bermudian cap. Lately, I just want to press the pause button on Little H for a while, enjoy some more of his just barely 2 years old goodness, because he is growing up WAY too fast for my liking. (The alcoholic beverage reference on his cap probably doesn't help).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment