Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Penguins

Little D was so proud of his drawing this morning he asked me to take a photo of it and instructed me on just how to do so. I have to hold it and you have to get The Person Who Drew It in the photo so we know it was me. He checked each photo I took until he was satisfied it was perfectly composed, that he was smiling just so and that the drawing wasn't too obstructed by his fingers.

It's penguins on icebergs by the way. There's a whole story that goes with it which we wrote on the back. I'll spare you the details but I did want to share the fact he was most annoyed at himself for the large purple and blue butterfly, the first thing he drew before the penguin/iceberg scene emerged. Butterflies don't belong somewhere so cold and he regretted ever drawing it and could we just pretend that it wasn't in the picture please thankyou very much.


D had a wonderful day with his beloved cousin today. They built this Thing. It's a machine that among other things manufactures fabric. (Yes please, I wish!!).

After it's completion we took a walk to the warehouse. Little H and I enjoyed strolling along behind these two - who where whispering and giggling and completely lost in a world of their own cousinly goodness.





No comments:

Post a Comment