Thursday, November 11, 2010

this moment(s)

In the tradition of soulemama, here's this weeks moment(s)*. No words, just moments from our week that we'd like to remember...


*Light on posts this week, so I thought I'd use use the excuse of this moment to share a few, seeing as blogging about them didn't happen. Well I have new wheels don't you know?! We are loving them too. However, using a camera while cycling with a 30k load - not possible my friends. Got both hands firmly on the handle bars. Anyhow, the camera did make its way into my hands a few times when we weren't out biking.

(Can I just add that we have only used the car once this week. Once folks, that's a full reversal of our car-free day per week. We did all our usual stuff in all our usual places: music class, the park, shopping, homeschool meets, swimming pool and of course our daily Campos fix. That took us to 9 different suburbs - all by peddle power. And so long as the weather is kind to us we shall continue to cycle because frankly, it rocks)!


4 comments:

  1. I love these :) So colourful! So alive!

    I couldn't decide on a single moment this week either so I posted 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top picture made me laugh aloud from my office cubicle. It's great. Here's mine:

    http://550squarefeet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos, my favorite is the second, your boys always looks so happy ;)

    Regards from a peruvian via soulemama

    ReplyDelete