I've made this year's To Do list for our handmade Christmas gifting a little more realistic than past years in an attempt to actually complete it for once. We have even made a start on it already. In October! I may actually finish what I set out to this year. Imagine that?!
I can't give much away because, well, most of the eventual recipients read this blog. (Hi peeps)! However, here's a wee little sneaky peak into some joint kid/mama gift making we've been working on...
We're heading off for a few days camping with my parents and I'm hoping to work on a few embroidery projects while watching the kids play in the sand. Then again, maybe I'll just sit. And. Watch. And you know....do nothing!


Oh gosh - you have me panicking!! I have so many crafty present ideas - but not enough time.
ReplyDeleteSo....what ya making me?
Same as Michelle ! I have great plans but goodness knows if they will happen !!!
ReplyDelete