Today was all kinds of awesome.
We went to the Sydney Children's Festival (for the second time in 3 days). We spent time at the origami star-making station (Build your own Galaxy), hula hooping, plate spinning, juggling, uni cycling... all kinds of circus tricks. And I mean all of us having a go, not just the little people in this family. (Man! Is hula hooping fun - I'd totally forgotten! And my better half is an awesome juggler, it's been a while since we got to witness his skills).
And then unexpectedly The Cousins joined us there! A totally unplanned afternoon unfolded with Senna, Lara and Sachin coming home with us and playing all afternoon. Home made - with many hands - pasta for dinner, more origami, water colour painting, Zingo, the construction of a massive Lego metropolis, bunk bed cubby-houses, hide and seek and on and on.
(I think the origami bug may have resurfaced for a certain 5 yr. old).
We're off to the countryside tomorrow for a nature-fix. I don't expect to blog. See you in a few days...



What awesome fun, I love it when days pan out like that! We're heading over there (had plans with a friend to be there on Wednesday but had to fit in a dentist trip instead, oh the joy) and I have a feeling Harriet will have a total ball.
ReplyDeleteWas there anything you had to pre-book for?
Those stars are gorgeous!