Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Long Weekend

 Ahh, a long weekend!
 
Ours included a bike ride to Newtown (before the rain set in).  A movie for Will and I.  At the cinema.  In 3D.  For real!  Lots of yummy food, heater cranked up to full, cosy times sitting around the table with Lego (or crocheting) in hand.  An evening out at our local pub celebrating a wonderful friends birthday while the children got soaked - completely soaked - puddle stomping and dancing in the rain. 

Freezing cold and wet, mostly spent at home but just enough 'out' to keep the cabin fever at bay - just as the June long weekend should be.  Loved it!
 

 
  








3 comments:

  1. Hey that's me - I'm the wonderful friend! Woot! Love being called wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! My hubby and I managed to get to the cinema at Newtown last weekend in the rain too! I'm am so over it, puddles and wet umbrellas and jackets and shoes. It was soooo good to see the sun out today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And there's Will's homemade pasta again, yum yum yum...

    ReplyDelete