Every time I looked up to see what they were up to - and cause I always vacuum with a camera slung around my neck, doesn't everybody? - here's what I saw.
Little D teaching Little H how to blow bubbles. Awe. (Nevermind him holding the wand so close to H's mouth the kid was basically drinking detergent).
D made himself this musical instrument. I heard a strange noise along with Little D singing from their bedroom. Found him rockin' out to his own elasticised sounds. And lastly, in his big brothers astronaut outfit, Little H running around with his head inside the suit, bumping into things (a la Parenthood the movie, bucket-on-his-head style) yelling incoherently with the only clear words at the end of each repeated sentence being "to the rescue-ewwwwwww".
Plenty of other crazy business too but one can't constantly be swapping the vacuum for the camera when one is trying to clean the house.
And just a little bit of handmade goodness to finish up. I whipped up this beanie to go with the little appliqued t.shirts I made for our barista's newborn son. Lest the little one think he wasn't worthy of something that wasn't pre-loved! (This was the closest approximate to Campos Green available in an 8ply baby wool). Said little one was born on Wednesday. Welcome to the Campos family Raffety! You're the 6th little boy to be born to our crew. Surely there has got to be something in the coffee consumption/male offspring connection.


No comments:
Post a Comment