A quiet weekend here. A little bike ride in the beautiful sunshine.
We dropped by the warehouse yesterday and I snapped this shot of the team making me a coffee. I'm sure I've shared very similar photo(s) before but it really is such an integral part of the fabric of our lives that you'll just have to accept the repetition! The kids never tire of the warehouse and the exciting things that lie within. Little D mimics his dad. "Double ristretto or piccolo latte? Or do you want both Mum?" he says in his serious getting down to business voice. His beverage of choice is a luke-warm weak hot chocolate which he drinks with a straw. Little H remains unimpressed by baby cino's and we've not introduced him to the delights of a hot chocolate yet so he usually munches an apple from the staff fruit bowl while the rest of us get our daily fix. They finish up elbowing each other in their efforts to load the little dishwasher beneath the counter! (We don't have one at home so it has that novelty factor still)!

We dropped Will off at the airport this afternoon for his trip to Sulawesi. It looks set to be quite the adventure. He'll no doubt write about it in the Campos News section on our website once he is back and I'll post a link to it then.
While Will is away these next 7 days I'm hoping to pick up a few projects that have been gathering dust recently. What else is a girl to do when the kids are tucked up in bed and her husband is away during these long winter evenings? My sewing machine has been very neglected of late and I'm itching for it! The most difficult thing is deciding what to tackle first? Perhaps this little robot for my robot mad son.
No comments:
Post a Comment