Well that was a weekend I would happily do all over again. I'd say that Will and the boys would agree. Nothing completely out of the ordinary or amazingly spectacular but plenty of sunshine, and little adventures. On Saturday I got along to my Tai Chi class and then onto a movie with a friend. It amounted to over 5 hours of 'me' time, which is not to be scoffed at my friends! The kids ran exciting (for them) errands with Will. The sort that involved purchasing a new plug for the kitchen sink - which we've only needed for about oh, 12 months or so - and hunting down an unusual size light bulb. They then spent the duration of our very long movie with mentioned friend's hubby and children at the playground. The day ended with a delicious meal at our favourite Lebanese restaurant.


No comments:
Post a Comment