Thursday, August 5, 2010

House bound

Little H has reverted back to day sleeps while his body fights off whatever lurgy lurks within this week. This afternoon is the first time all week that he's let me put him down while sleeping and my back is cheering! We've had a very sedate week so far and have barely left the house.


Which doesn't seem to bother Little D one bit. The child is so content just doing what he does. Playing and crafting, for the most part by himself. Lately all his playing involves him quietly muttering to himself, being the 'voice' for his toys who talk to each other about what's going on. I love tuning in. Words that come up often are - rescue, mission, refuel, fire, emergency, space, delivery and computer.

I, on the other hand, am feeling a little bit restless from all this trapped in the house business. Saturday mornings Tai Chi (sword form) class is looking extremely attractive right now. I went along to my first ever class last weekend and I. Love. It. Wow! Where have you been all my life Tai Chi?!




No comments:

Post a Comment