We've been venturing out for quick park run-arounds between the rain squalls the past few days. Well, not always between them as you can see.
Thankfully this one passed as quickly as it came so we could get on with our puddle stomping.
Or mud stomping which is what Hugo is up to in the above photos. Look at that cheeky grin. He said "Oh, no! Mud! Oh oh, how we get cross? Have to go fru it." As he held my gaze and inched slowly, slowly towards, and through it. Squelch!
Here he was telling me, repeatedly, that The Puddles. Are Full. Of Rain Water. SEE?! Rain water puddles Mum!A little library action between the rain squalls took place today too. Few places are cosier during cold and rainy weather, don't you think?
Love the talk you had with Hugo! My girl and I want to get big boots so we can go "fru" the puddles too!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes to libraries! Yes to cosy, books-all-around, special time. Makes me realise it's been at least a week since we went, and got so many books we needed three bags to bring them home. Ah. I'm ready to go back :)
And I wanted to say a particular thank you, Lou, for your comments a few days ago in my little land of words. It meant so much to hear from you. Thank you, for your kindness, and your support. I'm very glad I found you, and all your doings and 'be'-ings, here!