Monday, July 18, 2011

A week! How did that happen?

Well, some weeks I just don't get the chance or inclination to blog. The past week has been full in a not too busy kind of way. I seem to have had my camera within reach quite a lot, if not the space to sit here and write. Here's what it included.



A robot workshop held by Reverse Garbage,


Plenty of trips to Campos with the boys - where Hugo loves nothing more than to line up by himself and order 'one plain crew-sont please'!


Pipe-cleaner crafting by Dex,


Climbing the walls/doors/fences anything even remotely vertical,



Masking tape boat sailing in the bathroom sink,


Slippery dip goodness,


Gingerbread decorating,


Laughing at Daddy's adam's apple,


And tree hugging.


We're all a bit excited about our usual homeschool activities resuming this week. I honestly don't think I could have handled another day of the kids asking when gymnastics was going to be on again!

No comments:

Post a Comment